Learn about Online Counseling security
Mapping Your Future protects borrower data, including non-public information, via a secure web server and the use of password protection.
- Following the successful completion of online counseling, a borrower enters his or her information on a secure form.
- You then retrieve the borrower information from the secure, password-protected Access Area.
- You are not able to share your password with other staff.
- You must change your password every 90 days.
- Mapping Your Future staff members do not have access to your password.
To enhance security, Mapping Your Future only retains borrower data online for six months.