The higher education community is providing a number of resources for students and families. Mapping Your Future joins in this effort by providing the following resources for students, educators, and financial aid professionals.
As this crisis evolves, the information is changing rapidly, and we will continue to update the resources as needed.
Resources for students
- Financial Aid Tips for Students Affected by the Coronavirus for current college students
- Financial Aid Tips for High School Students Affected by the Coronavirus for graduating high school seniors
Resources for middle and high school educators
- Online Resources for High School Students Affected by the Coronavirus
- Guide to Life after High School
Resources for financial aid professionals
- MappingXpress secure document collection service
- Financial Aid Tips for Students Affected by the Coronavirus flyer
- Direct Loan exit counseling presentation
- Printable Direct Loan exit counseling materials
Contact us know if you have any questions or need more information about the resources.
Disclaimer: These resources are provided as a benefit to students, borrowers, and schools and should not be considered legal advice. The regulations are complex and may not apply to a specific student or borrower situation. If you are unsure, contact your school or the U.S. Department of Education.