Complete Online Counseling
Mapping Your Future's Online Counseling allows you to fulfill entrance and exit loan counseling requirements anytime, anywhere — all from the convenience of a computer. The counseling sessions also help you understand your rights and responsibilities as a student loan borrower.
Select your counseling session below, as instructed by your school:
Generally, you complete an entrance interview before receiving your loan proceeds.
- Direct Loan entrance (previously Stafford entrance)
- Orientación de admisión del Préstamo Directo (previamente Orientación de admisión del Préstamo Stafford)
- Perkins entrance
- Direct Loan and Perkins combined entrance (previously Stafford and Perkins combined entrance)
- Nursing entrance
- Health Professions entrance
- Direct PLUS entrance (previously Grad PLUS entrance)
- Direct Loan and Direct PLUS combined entrance (previously Stafford and Grad PLUS combined entrance)
Generally, you complete an exit interview whenever you drop below half-time enrollment status, withdraw, or graduate.
- Direct Loan exit (previously Stafford exit)
- Orientación de salida del Préstamo Directo (previamente Orientación de salida del Préstamo Stafford)
- Perkins exit
- Direct Loan and Perkins combined exit (previously Stafford and Perkins combined exit)
- Nursing exit
- Health Professions exit
- Direct PLUS exit (previously Grad PLUS exit)
- Direct and Direct PLUS combined exit (previously Stafford and Grad PLUS combined exit)
- TEACH Grant exit
If you are a financial aid professional with a postsecondary school and want to participate in Online Counseling, learn more or sign up now.